Monday, May 4, 2009

Claire Bigbie is stellar

Remember how I said a few posts back that I always expect to see Margaret and her friends gracing the pages of Lookbook.nu but that they are not 20 so that is probably why I have not seen then there. Well, I guess when you are uber cool you transcend little fashion site and go straight to the top. Claire Bigbie, a good friend of Margarets and a friend of mine (by association), and her boy friend, Jay Shapiro, just got a lovely spread in the New York Times all about her amazing "Skater Dream" Home. It is absolutely stunning! not only do i want to start skating again (ha - again - I used to have my little brother ride my board so it had scuffs and dings in it and then I would carry it around like I had made all those- ha) but I want to save up lots of money so I can have Claire help me with my someday home and maybe her friend (someone I have followed and been in love with for a while) Flore Grubb could come help too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails