Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Bike



Last summer I got a bike. It was an older cruiser kind and had been in a wreck so I got it for pretty cheap. I took it home and for a month it laid in the living room while I (and Potsch) hand painted it ala Jim Houser. I was so proud of my bike.
I think I rode it once maybe twice before it sat on the balcony for moths on end collecting dust and spiders and fallen tiny leaves.
Well, it is summer again and the bike ridin' season is upon us. Thanks to Potsch and his clean sweep my sweet bike bike was ready to ride - absent of the cobwebs.
Once again, my love affair with Bike has begun. I hope it will last more than two rides this time.
It is too pretty not to share.



1 comment:

TEENIE said...

Ooooo.... I don't think I've ever seen it up close like this! Whata treat ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails