Friday, July 17, 2009

How can it be a problem when it makes me so happy?

Holy crap! I am so crazy busy and swamped right now but I just found this and needed to share it with you. It was done by William Lynch for the cover of a new magazine called Limehouse. Brilliant.
On a side note or maybe this actually the center point - I think I maybe embracing my Cat Lady side a little too strongly. I went to the Renegade Craft fair and bought one thing - a necklace with a cat on it. I went to the Rose Bowl Flea Market and bought one thing - a $10 framed picture of two siamese kitties. And I am not ready to stop there. i have a plan to decorate the entire wall in front of me with Cat images. Do I need help? I am happy I have a passion and right now it is not hurting anyone. Please, friends, keep an eye on me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails