Monday, August 24, 2009

Motivation Monday!

I have been have a rough few days. Been down in the dumps and everything just feeling like a struggle. A lot of that had to do with my lady time fast approaching but boy can those symptoms really get cha. Then I remembered a very helpful "friend" and definitely one I needed to call upon. "The Secret". I haven't seen it for so long. The first time I saw it it made such an impact on my life. I was so in control and happy and focused. I had just been through a big break up and was feeling so lost and unsure. Seeing and learning all about "The Secret" gave me so much power to get my shit together and go after what really made me happy - what I really wanted.
I feel like I am in that spot again. My relationship is wonderful. I honestly don't think I could ask for a more perfect mate for myself. But I am going through a lot of changes and trying to take some large leaps in my life. These leaps can really bring up some dust and dirt that just wont settle until you clean up.
So, I went on youtube and got my much needed boost. And I got to say it made me breathe easier. It can be a bit scary knowing that you have the power and responsibility of your life but if you can get past that the feeling becomes pure exhilaration and ecstasy.

Here is your boost if you are up for it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails