Friday, March 13, 2009

Damn you expensive Cable!

I am madly in love with The United States of Tara and I am pissed that I can not watch it and keep up with the episodes. There was this nice fellow who was posting the episodes on youtube but now they have been removed! Bastards!I know people got to get paid and I want those people paid. I know these people and they definitely deserved to get paid but why make some thing sooooo good and not share it with everyone? I am sorry for venting. It's just I don't get to watch a lot of tv and when I find a show that I like, even love, I want to get to see it.
I will save a warm space in my heart for you Tara.
Until I see you again - probably at a friends house on their Tivo after they have already watched you. Damn sloppy seconds spoiler.

1 comment:

Hazen Lake said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails