Friday, March 13, 2009

Day Jobber and Exposed Brick

**post has been edited from original**

Drew Talbert and, his actress girlfriend, Erika Stone are idea makers and doers - I find those things together are hard to come by.
Drew and Erika have been producing, directing, starring and writing their own web series Exposed Brick, since January of this year. They just posted episode 8 and they just keep getting better.
This is episode 6 cause Potsch and I got to be guest stars and cause the episode is called "Nice Boots".
Check it out!

3 comments:

Hazen Lake said...

Fabulosis...you & John look so great together. What a cool, fun project. Keep 'em coming.

Drew said...

Wow, thank you very much. I am humbled by your kind words. You guys are great in this one.

I will say, though, that Erika and I split writing, producing, directing duties 50/50. You know, the same way we split a case of wine.

You're the best!

Khali//Bandit and the Scene Stealers said...

I will amend my post right now. How dare I give you all the credit! My apologize to Erika Stone, please.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails