Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My quick advertisement

I did all the photos for my little brother's junior high musical, for which he is the lead, as a donation. I did it last year too. I love taking teenagers photos. They have some much going on in their photos. I find it so interesting. Reminds me of one of my favorite photographers Rineke Dijkstra. (I want to do a proper post on her late)
anyway, I get to put and ad in the program and this is what I whipped up real quick - cause it was pretty late. I actually really like it. I do feel like I need to get another picture of myself that I like as much as the mustache. It just makes me smile though.

2 comments:

Hazen Lake said...

Add the link http://khalimacintyre.com ah duh it is an advert, n'cest pas? By the way I checked it out and it's boffo excellent. Your style in shooting headshots is unique. I bet your subjects never knew they had those awesome looks in 'em. Cool, girl. Oh, a thought: add a photo or two from your Algabar collection since you mention it. Keep on smilin' cause when your smilin' the whole world smiles with....(can't remember the rest)

Khali//Bandit and the Scene Stealers said...

Good idea on all accounts. I will definitely get on those. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails