Thursday, March 5, 2009

Marc is a part of me

I keep looking at Marc by Marc Jacobs new collection and wondering why my outfits don't look more like that. I think I figured it out. I need to layer more. The socks over tights is a new idea for me or at least for me in the past two decades. Also, the bag. One of my New Years Goals was to learn to accessorize more and better. I have the "scarf-no-matter-what-the-weather" down. I am a big fan of that one. I get pretty proud of myself when I get a new set of bracelets from H&M or Forever XXI. But that is where it stops, as of now. My ears aren't pierced(not for lack of trying x4). Oh, actually I am big in to belts-big belts. But what else can I do? any thoughts?

1 comment:

TEENIE said...

WOW!!! SO YOU!!! Love love love the last one, if you see that purple (my new fav colour) anywhere... report back to me immedietley. Not that I could afford it... but I could try it on and take a picture :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails