Thursday, March 19, 2009

What to do...


I thought it would be a little more inspiring and motivating to work on and next to brand new TV pilots but I am feeling weak and worthless instead. I always wanted my blog to be focused on the positive so I feel like I am cheating a bit by posting these thoughts but I was hoping by getting them off my chest I could then get them out of my heart. What is the positive side to this? Anyone have any advice? I know that it is a good thing that I am working. It is good that I am getting up early. It is good that I am saving money and not spending much. It is good that I get to blog every now and again. I am trying to get in touch with my inner Oprah and voice my gratitude. Thank you for letting my release and let go. I love you guys.
Khali

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails