Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Broke-Ass-Bride get married!


The Broke-Ass-Bride, Dana, and her man Hunter are friends of mine and happen to be very popular in the wedding blog scene. Potsch and I got to be part of the Lucky few invited to their AMAZING wedding! I was thrilled to see that with some hard work and a lot of passion you can have one of the most kick ass -most fun- most moving and most unforgettable wedding day ever.
Here are a few of their wedding photos that are also just amazing. The Photographer is Dan Chen, he is not even 25 years old yet and is already making magic with his sweet lens.
I am super excited to have my wedding. It is not for another year and 4 months but I am feelin' the burn of pressure and excitement already. So many choices!!! it can be so overwhelming.
I just edd to keep Dana and Hunter in mind. Their wedding was all about who they are and how much they love eachother and their family and friends. You really could not ask for anything more.


See more photos here.

1 comment:

TEENIE said...

LOVE these photos!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails