Friday, June 19, 2009

That is one sexy woolly pocket you have

Woolly Pockets -designed by the owners, Miguel & Sherry, of the Marvimon (where we are getting married) and Smog Shoppe.
"Woolly Pockets are soft-sided nests for growing plants. They love to hang on walls and bring life to any horizontal surface in your home. Because Pockets are modular, they look great on their own and in groups, indoors and out."
These Woolly Pockets are awesome. I adore there look - sort of that late seventies house fern kicked up to an artistic modern manageable home jungle. I have seen them in person and they really stand out. I love that really work outside and inside.
Here is some more fantastic facts - They come in dozens of styles, colors and sizes, and they make them by hand in the U.S.A. from recycled plastic bottles!
I think you should get one.

2 comments:

Bad Kid Productions said...

Wow - those are SO cool! Do you mind if I repost that - they're fantastically delicious!

Khali//Bandit and the Scene Stealers said...

You are more than welcome to repost. I think everyone should have one!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails