Monday, June 1, 2009

Welcome Home Spidey Didey..don't ever do that again!


Last night Potsch and I went to a friends birthday party. When we returned our three kitzies were only two. Yoko- check. Rhoda - check. Spidey - ?. Nothin'. We figured she was just outside and would come to the door once she hear dinner served. Nothin'. I washed my face and dressed for bed. Nothin'. For the next 2 hours Potsch and I scoured the neighborhood in search. I made kissy sounds as loud as I could and tried not to sound as scared as I was. Nothin'.
I went back home to be the light house on our balcony while Potsch stayed on street level chasing after a cat that was identical. Nothin'. I cried and heaved. Spidey has never been out in the real world. Just as Potsch was about to come back up stairs a meow was heard from above and behind me. SPIDEY DIDEY!!!! She was super dirty and clearly had an adventure on the roof. Thank god she is back but if she ever does that to me again....oh boy. How am I ever going to be a parent to a real child?

1 comment:

TEENIE said...

Awww sweety pie! Glad Spidey is home. Your motherly instincts definitely presented themselves in full force... go mama Khali!

You are going to be a wonderful mum <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails