Monday, June 1, 2009

I want to bake right now!

Oh I have found heaven. For some reason every now and again I get this urge to become a baker. I find that weird cause baking is so much math and you have to be precise and those are two things I don't do well. But none the less I want to be a baker - the cool kind with tattoos and cateye glasses and a sweet shoppe in Portland or somewhere. What brought this dream on today was this little gem - Bake It Pretty.
I mean the name alone got me. They have everything to make your straight out of the box baking look like art - even magic art!!
I think I am going to throw myself a 30 1/2 birthday party!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow! Thank you so much for the wonderful mention! Bake it Pretty loves you, too! :)
~Amanda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails