Friday, June 12, 2009

Rings are neat

I am a sucker for rings with writing. I just think they are so pretty and individual. I found these on Etsy today and really want to get them. I can't decide if I should just get one for Potsch as sort of his own engagement ring or maybe for both of us and save them till our "year before the wedding" day or maybe for both of us to mark the beginning of our new business together (which you will be hearing about more real soon). I am not a bog jewelry person but I just have a thing for rings like this and I like giving gifts, especially to Potsch. What to do? Any thoughts?

Oh yeah, you can customize the writing as well. They even have some "cool" medieval script. And for $30-$36 dollars why not just get a bunch? You could have the days of the week rings or mood rings where you have how you feel written right there - pissy / happy / (the always popular) Horny. There are so many possibilities.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails