Friday, June 5, 2009

Happiness in a bottle

The other night I was coming home from work and was just exhausted and
hungry. I thought it would be a good idea to stop at whole foods and
get something for dinner. As I wondered down and through the aisles I
got more and more tired and starved. I could not figure out what I
needed- what would make me happy. Until I found this little bottle.
Young Coconut Juice is not something I have had before and the fact
that it had floating coconut meat was not a selling point for me. But
something was pulling it to me. I picked it up and there on the lid
was the answer- "happiness in a bottle".
I was sold. This is what I needed.
And it was good too.

2 comments:

TEENIE said...

Ooo yum! They also have pure coconut oil there! It's a bit on the pricey side... but it lasts FOREVER! You can use it to cook, in your hair and is a great moisturizer for your lovely skin ;)

the kids mom said...

you have inspired me. i'm back in the blogosphere. but-i need suggestions for a new blog name. any ideas? also-add me to your sites you've enjoyed... if you have enjoyed, that is. xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails