Saturday, June 27, 2009

You too can look as delicious as bella

I got an email from Teenie this morning notifying me of a gorgeous Bella Swan inspired outerwear jacket from ModCloth ($63.00). I am pretty sure that if I bought this jacket it would turn a small obsession into a dangerous one. Potsch would come home and find me fully dressed up as Bella reciting a loving sonnet to my large Edward Cullen Poster with my Venom lips covered and quivering into a kiss. Awkward.

Oh, yes, they do have Twilight inspired Lip Venom V by DUWop for $16.00.

According to DUWop: This product should be shaken before use to represent the blending of the human and vampire worlds and applied repeatedly until lips are plumped, revitalized and the desired intensity of color has been reached.

Count me in. I accept the title Twihard. I even accept the title TwiDork. (I think I just made that one up myself)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails