Monday, June 8, 2009

iphone why do you make me need you so bad?

The iphone 3G(S) is coming out in a couple of weeks and it is , yet again, AMAZING! I am not some one who has to have the latest and greatest technology. I usually can't keep up with it at all but the iphone is life changing and its updates always seem to make life better than the day before.
This new iphone 3G (s) has some features that my iphone 3G does not and will not. Sure I will get a lot of the new updates like -cut, copy and paste (finally) and mms (sweet) but I will not get the new camera that allows you to have macro focus and I will not get the video camera which could take blogging to a whole new level. So what now? I have never felt the pressure to upgrade so fast. For now I will wait to enjoy the update on my "old" 3G and if I hit the lottery (which I don't play) I will definitely get the new iphone 3G (s).
Watch cute Nelson as he gives you a guided tour of the new iphone 3G (s)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails