Friday, June 12, 2009

Matte Nails

OPI is releasing a collection of matte nail polish in July for the fall. I am very excited about that actually. It brings me back to my days of painting my nails with white out during history class. Or even that time I started a business in jr. high where I sold wet'n'wild white that I had added food coloring to to create some very sassy pastels. It was a pretty sweet idea until you took the polish off and the food coloring had actually dyed your real nail. Looked pretty nasty actually. But my money is on OPI that they got it right. With colors like: Alpine Snow, Russian Navy, La Paz-itively Hot, You Don’t Know Jacques, Lincoln Park After Dark, and Gargantuan Green Grape. How can you not get pumped to paint your nails.

After thought: I think these colors would look good on cute little nails as opposed to long nails or really really long nails. Matte longs nails seem creepy to me. don't know why?

1 comment:

TEENIE said...

Oooo... LOVE that purple one!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails