Friday, June 12, 2009

I can see and feel the future

Today I had an amazing workout session with Melody. I swung a 6lb
sledge hammer around and basically played double Dutch with 40lb
robes. My arms are crazy sore already. I left feeling pleased and full
of pride and excitement yet again.
Later Potsch and I ran an errand which happened to be next to
Anthropologie.even though we were strapped for time, Potsch came with
me and let me look and touch everything in the store. Now, I have been
a bigger girl most my life and affording and fitting into anything
beautiful at Anthropologie has not been in the cards for me. But
today, after three or so weeks of training ( and still a ways to go) I
could look at the clothes as in "looking to buy". It was thrilling and
so satisfying. If my motivation needed a kick in the rear that was
certainly an exciting one.

1 comment:

Bad Kid Productions said...

YEAH GIRL! GET IT! That's awesome and inspiring news. I'm so proud of you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails