Saturday, September 26, 2009

Things of Interest in Portland - Saint Cupcake

Yummy Yummy Yummy!! you better believe Potsch and I will indulging in some of these gorgeous delights from Saint Cupcake when we get to Portland!!! The only problem I foresee is dying from trying ALL the cupcakes.
But with flavors like Toasted Coconut Cream, Big Top and Pistachio Buttercream on Vanilla how can I not sample each?



Of course, if I want to pretend that i am taking the healthy road I could always devour the tasty vegan options. Cookies and "Cream", German Chocolate and Carrot - all look amazing.
I have to say I love that more and more places are offering vegan options and it makes me happy. Vegan is really yummy and far from dirt.



If you are not in Portland now and your mouth is watering to try these cups of heaven - do not fret. They can ship cupcakes to you. So you truly can have your cupcake and at it too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails